Old Hall Cottages
Now one house but originally 2.
In 1844 the houses were occupied by John Dorn and Richard Starnell
1850 -1871: James Digby’s family lived in the right hand cottage.
1850: William Codd’s family occupied the left hand cottage.
1950s: Mrs Burrell ran a basic shop from one cottage. Ken King occupied the other
Hall Road, Brandon (see also Brandon Old Hall)
Old Hall Barn / Ridge Barn / Rowan Cottage
Old Hall and outbuildings, 1971
|Carlton Scroop Turbines|
|Laurel & Hardy|
|Brandon Lodge Farm|
|Church Lane Farm|
|Church Lane North|
|Old Hall Farm - 1|
|Old Hall Farm - 2|
|Pubs & Shops|